Linda66

Reaction score
Just wondered what you guys think?

Mums Tank.jpg

Mums Tank 2.jpg

Mums Tank 3.jpg

Mums Tank 4.jpg

Those were some of the 1st pics taken before stocking....now fully stocked

Those aqua one tanks are really nice :) good finish on the cabinets. Whats the total stock on there? As I can see a fair few rainbows in there and a good group of angels as well as a common plec. If its the tank Im thinking of its about 3 foot in length but really tall which is really good for your angels but not for the plec and the rainbows so yeah curious to see what the full stock list is like :)

Wills

Hi, i had the plec given to me,i only had a 90litre tank so i bought the 180L for him, i know he is going to get bigger, then i will buy a bigger tank for him.
stock is
3 yellow rainbows
4 sm angel fish
10 neon tetra
1 sailfin plec
2 mollies
1 platty

ah that sounds cool then if you have plans for him thats all that matters :) they do grow quick though usually to 12-18 inches in a year but if your prepared no point nagging :)

Unfamiliar with the yellow rainbows but they look nice, only comment on them is that they might prefer bigger numbers but if the LFS has run out just keep an eye out for them if you can.

The angels are going to love that tank though, they are superb angel tanks really really tall :) They should grow very nice, sometimes you see angels that have been in low tanks and they always have their dorsal fin at a funny angle your should grow into stunners in that environment though :)

Wills

This is my mums tank and it looks great now stocked!!! If only i could decide what to put in mine!!! :lol:

ah that sounds cool then if you have plans for him thats all that matters :) they do grow quick though usually to 12-18 inches in a year but if your prepared no point nagging :)

Unfamiliar with the yellow rainbows but they look nice, only comment on them is that they might prefer bigger numbers but if the LFS has run out just keep an eye out for them if you can.

The angels are going to love that tank though, they are superb angel tanks really really tall :) They should grow very nice, sometimes you see angels that have been in low tanks and they always have their dorsal fin at a funny angle your should grow into stunners in that environment though :)

Wills
Thanks for your comments :good: do you think i am fully stocked now?

Absolutely correct. Six is the magic number for rainbows. Yellow rainbows get fairly large, too large for that tank unfortunately. Try M. praecox (dwarf neon rainbows) as they stay small and would fit right in.

Looks good,

If it were me I'd be tempted to plant a load of vallisneria just behind the amazon swords, IMO this is a stunning plant and would very quickly grow to the the surface of the tank, which would fill out that empty looking space in the upper level.

Is that an aqua 620t (the tall one)? It doesnt look tall enough on the photo. Well it doesnt look as tall as mine!

Most reactions

Back