My new Synirr babies

Auratus

Why am I browsing a fish forum at 2am?
Reaction score
This is the only pic I could get of this guy. He's busy exploring and annihilating the snail army right now. He's in the 8 gallon, just temp... I don't think he likes it too much. Too much activity on the desk for him.
fda6b038.jpg

"Hellllooooo new lady"
4d477b0e.jpg

He has a delicious metallic coating. He looks edible :drool:
a709cdc5.jpg

Not to toot my own horn or anything but... *toot toot*... this is a freaking good picture. :p The subject isn't half bad either :wub:
308ad8a1.jpg

I think this guy used all his fin growing power on his beautiful tail... that's why he has no ventrals :wub: :rolleyes: I think I see these tiny stubs though... maybe he'll grow something!
d7a0064d.jpg

40d4d2c7.jpg

He was flaring so big I swear I could see his brain!
:rofl: Look at the Ventral stubs in the first pic
f6f6b2b7.jpg

f760958c.jpg

He also has a little marble beard :look: maybe one morning when I check on him he'll have decided to shave :D
6d116280.jpg

Those steralite containers do them no justice I tells ya! :X

wonderful pics, and beautiful new babies. That third pic down is FABULOUS!! :wub: I'm so jealous of all of these good picture takers lately. I can't get a decent one for the life of me!

I do see the stubs and in my experience they will most definitely grow back if you see that much of them. They most likely got nipped off at a young age.

Beautiful boys :wub: Are those Mini's kids?

EDIT~ nevermind,I see they are :look:

Pretty bettas.
Oh how I wish my bettas would let me take so many pictures of them, but they are all so very shy.

Awesome pics! I know what it's like when you finally get that "not blurry, sitting still, no fishy butts since they moved just when you snap, PERFECT" picture and that sure is one! They are beautiful lil' guys :wub: A couple of mine didn't have any ventral fins either but now their lil' stubbies look a wee bit longer so I think they will all grow back.

**scoots Sek over to monitor** "look there's your brubbers"

They look great...that red metallic is supurb..good choice!!!

awwww they are so cute......their brothers just arrive at me house!!

they are all cute....I love them all :D Hades and Poseidon say hi to their bros :cool:

I love the marble's tail!.....there so tiny right :dunno:

:rofl: @ "marble beard"
Yeah Wuv, those are Mini's... how does it feel to be a grandma? :D
They look like they're doing very well in your care Auratus :nod:

I got some pics of the other guy now.

I've named this one Wolverine, the marble Mr. Freeze, and the other Red guy Superman :fun: . (It's keeping with my geek theme. I also have Spiderman, Batman, Lex, Storm and Rouge. :nerd: Oh, and a firemouth named Joker.)

Attachments

• erer.JPG
    erer.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 23
  • ererr.JPG
    ererr.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 24
  • ere.JPG
    ere.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 31

Most reactions

Back