My New Set Up Tank

Amber192419

Reaction score
SDC11644.jpg

My new set up fish tank :) range of new plants and set out.

thats very nice. is ikt a mix of real and fake plants or are they all real? i would just be careful as it looks like some of those broader leaved plants might be houseplants but im not 100%

it does look very nice, what fish are you putting in it? is it cycled?

i think it looks like a mix of real and fake, but looks good either way

Looking good! :) There does look to be some non aquatic plants in there though. The variegated ones are Draecena which are actually houseplants that can live for short periods in water... But then they will rot and release ammonia into the water.

Nice to have another member from Nottingham, where abouts exactly? Welcome to the forum! :D

Nice job.
Looking good! :) There does look to be some non aquatic plants in there though. The variegated ones are Draecena which are actually houseplants that can live for short periods in water... But then they will rot and release ammonia into the water.

Nice to have another member from Nottingham, where abouts exactly? Welcome to the forum! :D
I'm from Notts too! :sad:

Nice job.

I'm from Notts too! :sad:

Why the sad face? :lol:

Where abouts matey?

Cheers everyone :)

Yes the couple on the rock are fake there attached to the rock.

House plants? could that explain why loads of them have died so soon? i did buy them from an aquarium fish shop its quite bad there selling house plants lol?

Im from cropwell bishop, little rural village you probs never heard of it haha. Where in notts you from?

You're right, I have never heard of it! :D

I'm from kirkby in ashfield.

Yeah the house plants are the variegated ones. Was it a maidenhead aquatics you went to?

A lot of lfs sell them as aquatic, but they're not.

Non the less, its a fantastic start.

You're right, I have never heard of it! :D

I'm from kirkby in ashfield.

Yeah the house plants are the variegated ones. Was it a maidenhead aquatics you went to?

A lot of lfs sell them as aquatic, but they're not.

Non the less, its a fantastic start.

Ahhh yeah ive heard of there but never been.
and thank you :D x

Most reactions

Back