Bogwood
glosso
eleocharis vivipara
thin leave java fern
anubia nana
cryptos
and java moss

getting pressuirized co2 on friday

Thats a hell of a lot of light! Until you get the pressurized CO2 I'd be tempted to only run the light for 4hrs a day, you might run head first into an algae farm otherwise. Also I would get some more fast growing stems in there to help with the early algae battle you'll have.

BTW is the light resting on the tank lid? If you could find a way of raising it up a bit the light would spread out a bit, looks from the pic that the sides don't get very much light.

Sam

lol yh oi have co2 in there jus now ( you can see the reactor) but i dnt lyk it , its the ferplants one lol so i bit the bullet

yh it is alot of light im thinkin bout getting T5's on there instead but im not sure at the moment

with your dark substrate i'd almost be tempted to go with a black background... just my opinion though.

Wee up date lol

gonnae get rid of my rosey tetra tht are in there and put the nicholsini mouth brooders in a dif tank to breed thm lol.....
Soooooooo im going to put some SMALL rasbora or rainbows in here any ideas?

Ive recently added Pseudomugil Gertrudae to my 24G, a type of small blue eyed rainbow. Beautiful little fish, do a google images search. I absolutely love them, full of life and character and the displaying male can rival the looks of any fish. Ive got 18 of them in a 24Gal with plenty of room for more so Im guessing you could add a similar number.

Most reactions

Back