My New little girl

Lady

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
My new little CT Gold girl...Glory :) Found her on AB got her today in the mail :) she was $28 including shipping...hehe what do you think?

here she is... :)
Glory.jpg
:*
glory1.jpg
:D
glory2.jpg
:fun:
glory3.jpg

Awww, she's adorable! Look at that wittle face :wub:

Thanks everyone :) shes such a character...and is so tiny! haha i sometimes cant find her in her tank haha

shes in a 5 gal right now... :) im planning on buying a 20gal in the near future and making a planted girly tank :)

hehe yeah she is i think some of my boys are jealous...but I just happened to get the 5gal today (I ordered it...came way sooner then I thought!) and she came today as well...so i put all my cory babies in there with her...hehe

I think she has to be one of the most darling females I've ever seen. She's so goldeny and perfect :wub:

Aww thanks you guys...haha i still cant believe how tiny she is though hahaha I have been looking for a nice male for here...we will see what I can come across :) hoping to find a nice gold male as well if anyone comes across any on AB for a reasonable price let me know :)

she is a gorgeus lil girl you are so lucky to have her an shes lucky to have you as her career you obviously love her

Most reactions

Back