Fish Herder
Reaction score
I've named him Flare..as he was flaring at his neighbour in the LFS..lol

tank2011.jpg

tank2010.jpg

tank2009.jpg

tank2007.jpg

when i pluck up the courage Crunch! :lol:

I did ask my LFS if he had females, he said he didnt stock them as a rule...but can order some in..

Neither of my Betta have ever built a bubble nest..is this because they dont see any females??

Oh i have heard intimate stories about how they....umm ok you got it. Still the point is that they have to be separated after that or they will kill each other. I mean that is like "Born to be WIld" ROFL

I did ask my LFS if he had females, he said he didnt stock them as a rule...but can order some in..

Neither of my Betta have ever built a bubble nest..is this because they dont see any females??

Bettas generally build nest when they are happy. You will get some bettas that dont build at all.
When they do build nest it DOESNT mean that they want to mate and want a female, so many people make this mistake :)

he looks like my fenikksus in my sig

i did notice LS... lol

he looks like a suede type of skin/scales? so smoooth!

Gorge x

Bettas generally build nest when they are happy. You will get some bettas that dont build at all.
When they do build nest it DOESNT mean that they want to mate and want a female, so many people make this mistake :)

No .. i had heard it's not connected to mating...just wondering why they aren't happy now?? :/

Most reactions

Back