My New Kitten!

love4aquatic

Fish Addict
Reaction score
this is my new kitten!! her name is Calla!

her parrents were strays, and her siblings were attacked by dogs :crazy:

so i took her!! she is about 4 weeks old. she loves me and crys when i put her down!! sooo cute!!! she sleeps on me 2!!!

i love her!!!!

:wub:
sq6nme_th.jpg
:wub:

Beautiful little calico kitten!!!! She's lovely. Is she eating well? She's still a bit young to be apart from mama. Don't forget to take her for her first set of vaccines at about 8 weeks old. Congratulations!!

Beautiful little calico kitten!!!! She's lovely. Is she eating well? She's still a bit young to be apart from mama. Don't forget to take her for her first set of vaccines at about 8 weeks old. Congratulations!!

she eats like a pig!! she wont drink from the bottle but will from a bowl

She looks really cute, I love calico cats! My family is looking at getting a kitten.

thats great!! get a stray!! they live longer and from my experience are alot friendlier!!

all of my cats have been strays!!

thay have a higher immunity.

:good:

and if u have a dog introduce them and give them both attention. and it is better to get a kitten if you have a dog because usually older cats dont like dogs.

i had a stray that loved my dog and even played with him like she was a dog!! lol

she passed with leuchemia not too long ago... :-(

this new kitten follows my dog and he seems to be afraid!! :p :lol:

Ohh wow :wub: adorable!!! My cat was a stray, and I have another 2 that I feed - strays are definitely more appreciative of affection

Is her tummy big? She's still really young, but I thought they did poo by now :huh:

And kitten poo STINKS, so you'd definitely know about it, lol :p I think if I were you i'd try massaging her tummy after she eats, might help things on their natural course :)

What's she been fed on?, at that age you should be substititing moms milk with somethink like lactol(sp)

She is beautiful though :)

Most reactions

Back