My New Copper Plakat

fishykisses

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Well i went to get females but all they had were veil female - which is odd for this place because they are a very reputable store which specialize in betta's. So i found this lone pk boy and had to have him. He'll make a beautiful husband for my copper sd girl with dt geno - i wish i could find any pk females here but NONE!
wuv, i'm gonna have to buy a few from you in the spring!
f98e9ce3.jpg

2b24c1d4.jpg

Oooo he’s very pretty! What a lucky find in a fish store! He looks like he’s a great quality betta!! :D

it's a quality place i got him at with a quality price tag to match, he wasn't too bad though
I love him - i'm working on names for all my unnamed betta's

:hyper: I love that girl, she's awesome!!!! And what a find at a petstore! I was lucky to find Ula at my LPS. They even said that he was just a baby and would grow a full tail later (Silly people, I'm half their age so they won't listen when I say that he's a plakat :rolleyes: )

And that boy! Oh my! My weakness you know is copper....and oh I do love plakats..... :drool:

He's soooo awesome!! I just love copper Plakats. :wub:

The girl is so cute too! I'd love to see how the babies turn out... :thumbs:

They're very knowledgable there and breed themselves - they told me that he had been spawned once before, he got put in the big spawing tank and put the little copper girl in the holey bowl at 8:30 last night and borrowed a bit of bubble nest to get him started. I went in there this morning and there's still no bubble nest. Hmm...i've tried that girl with 3 boys now and none have bubblenested. I wonder if it's her.
we'll see, i'm not going to release her till tonight, so...we'll see.
Maybe he's just waiting for her to be released to make his nest.

Most reactions

Back