My New Betta!

Salem09

Reaction score
ok i just got a new betta i got him yesterday he is so cute i love him so much i took four pictures i putting 2 of them here! :rolleyes: i love this betta so much hes name is Salem and in the morning he always goes up to check if there is any food it starts making me laugh. he is so cute in these pictures i love him so much and when i do kissy faces he does it to me back.

and there is another picture he is in the dark and we put it a little lighter on the computer because u can only see him on there but not the other stuff.
he is a loving betta and i am glad i got him. he is swimming right now and i love when i wake up at night and watch him sleep he sees me and wakes up and when i fall back asleep he falls back asleep. he is a very funny betta and when i got him , he was kinda not getting stressed that much and he also ate when i got him i feed him at 8:00 am and then 8:00 pm. :hyper:

i would do anything now for him he is a loving betta and i have to say he flares good i used a mirror for him and he flared. sometimes he doesn't i like to play with him follow the leader with the mirror then i stop.

ok so i hope you enjoy my topic! he loves u too. :good:

sincerely,
Maria and Salem

p.s i don't know if the pictures will show :shifty:

im sorry i didn't post the pictures on the 1st comment .
but here are my beatiful betta pictures! :)

and this picture is cute isn't it?

this is in the dark he is adorable and i want him to live forever! :) :)

Attachments

• fish_pet_1.jpg
    fish_pet_1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 38
  • fish_pet_2.jpg
    fish_pet_2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 36
im her sister and ya he is not stressed!!

as soon he was in the bowl he went right to seaching and looking for things!

when it was time to feed he was dancing for food but still wanted more guess the must of store fed him more!

he loves to show off his fins too!

I expeically love when he shows off his fins , it makes him look very pretty!
I can't stop saying this but I LOVE HIM! :wub:
I would hate if he died! :sad: :(
He trusts me very me and i know that but i love that he was not stressed when we were trying to go home.
because i thought he was getting dizzy so i did get sad for him. :no: i didn't want him to worry.
<----- this is his natural colour my betta but my betta does have a little black om him. :good:

Hes a cutie! :wub:

thank you! :rolleyes: i just gave him a shrimp.
i love him very much.
hey maybe u can post ur fish on here. Your fish is probaly adorable too and a cutie. :) p.s. i hope i can find a picture with a smile to show u right now which one hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......?
how about this?

Attachments

• fish_pet_1.jpg
    fish_pet_1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 24
ok not to sound mean but isn't he soo cute! i love watching :drool: please tell me? :shifty:

LOL! He's just absolutely beautiful! He's probably the second-cutest fish in the world. (After Darby, of course). :lol:

You don't see a lot of orange bettas around here either. I think you should use a close up picture of him for your avatar. I can make one for you if you want, it just needs to be cropped. ;)

ok that would be very cool ,hes gonna look so cute! i think he is the 1st cutest fish in the world then Darby and Darby is the 2nd cutest fish. :shifty:

yea i know i love small fish for some reason i don't know but i am attached to ham! :wub:

i know i just went to your topic he is very cute!!! and i think he is a great model!:)
he is soooooooo adorable!
:) :) :)

i can't help it he is sooo adorable! :) :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

ok that would be very cool ,hes gonna look so cute! i think he is the 1st cutest fish in the world then Darby and Darby is the 2nd cutest fish. :shifty:

:lol: I guess we all think we've got the cutest Betta in the world. Must just be part of being a "parent".
Sorry it's taken me so long, but I only just got the chance to crop the photo. Hope you like it!

Gorgeous.jpg

The url for it is:
Code:
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t77/Phish_album/Gorgeous.jpg

thank you so much it looks beautiful ill put it on my avatar and you can see it because it looks gorgeous!!! :good:
thank you so much!! :nod: i love it!!!!

Most reactions

Back