My New 4Ft Aquarium

LiamC

Reaction score
I got this tank second hand from my friend's dad a week or so ago, and have just set it up.

c53ul.jpg

I'm going to move my existing fish from my small tank once this new one is ready (the ones in my signature). I am not sure what else I'm going to add so far (except for increasing the numbers of existing species), but I'd definitely love a couple of 'centrepiece' fish if possible.

The tank looks a little dark in places at the moment because the condensation trays that came with the tank is years old and is grubby and discoloured from the heat of the light, but I've ordered new ones so more light gets into the tank and to the plants.

Any comments welcome :look:

I got this tank second hand from my friend's dad a week or so ago, and have just set it up.

c53ul.jpg

I'm going to move my existing fish from my small tank once this new one is ready (the ones in my signature). I am not sure what else I'm going to add so far (except for increasing the numbers of existing species), but I'd definitely love a couple of 'centrepiece' fish if possible.

The tank looks a little dark in places at the moment because the condensation trays that came with the tank is years old and is grubby and discoloured from the heat of the light, but I've ordered new ones so more light gets into the tank and to the plants.

Any comments welcome :look:
am trying to get a tank the same size as this, but for a centre piece fish you could go with some honey our dwarf gourami as they look lovley.

You should just keep an eye on ones on eBay in your area, you can get some real bargains. I nearly did, but then my friends dad was selling this.

Gouramis would be a good idea, do you think my black widow tetras would be tempted to nip them though?

first comment - place the spongebob and diver figures a little bit further right.....bit more, bit more....keep going until you reach the bin :)

centerpiece fish? Well that will depend on your general stocking plan. A four foot offers you a wide choice of fish, but they obviously need to fit in with your planned tankmates.

....as my signature says, I can't see yours so I can't comment.

Most reactions

Back