My Males

lilfishie

Its a kinda MAGIC!! ^_^
Reaction score
Thought I'd get all my males in 1 topic, still got a few to get pics of then theres the newbies I'm getting on Sunday too :lol:

1st up my newest male Hades :D
GEDC2852.jpg

Hades is a Mustard gas PK that I brought from a friend with his sibling female, am hoping to breed them in a few months time *5 months old now*

2nd is Sooty :D
GEDC2849.jpg

Sooty is a Black Orchid HM bred by some internet friends, him and 4 of his sisters came to live with me, Sooty is very out going, loves to flare and builds a new nest nearly everyday planning on breeding him very soon!

Next is Levi :D
GEDC2843.jpg

Levi is a Marbled HMPK and came to me as a female, he had me confused for a while as half his anal fin is clear as is his beard so I couldn't see it!

Next is Gill :D
GEDC2828-Copy.jpg

Gill is a dumbo/big ear HMPK blue butterfly, he is such a sweety! I've kept him with fry with no issues at all, big plans on breeding him in the near future

Have another 2 adults I need to get pics of, Jasper my red VT & Monkey my blue/red HM.

Last but not least my lil homebred boy Junior :D
GEDC2563-1.jpg

Junior is a blue butterfly DTHM and is just over 4 months old, he loves to flare at anything and everything! plans on breeding him once he's a little older *& bigger* to start a DTHM line :D

Pretty! Juinor is very nice looking fish. I also like Black Orchard, the shape of his fins makes me think of a sci fi alien ship.

Pretty! Juinor is very nice looking fish. I also like Black Orchard, the shape of his fins makes me think of a sci fi alien ship.

You should see him in full flare ;)

Chris, I can't wait to see how Junior looks in a few more months :D he's in his own tank now, spoilt rotten that 1 :lol:

I just love his colours I've never seen a Betta with that pattern an the double tail traits just pull it all together

One of my males is in his divided section

I put one male in ( not sure if it's male but dorsal fin is huge) and he turned out to be a complete wimp lol (two fully grown male Bettas on either side of the dividers) and I took him out and placed one of my more aggressive fry and he just sits there while the adult flares at him just like uuuummm yeh? Am I supposed to be impressed I can do this ....... Ruuuuunnnn lol

Most reactions

Back