My goldfish...

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Took some snapshots from some of my goldfish. I've got shubinkins, white and orange ones in there...
IMG_2851.JPGIMG_2853.JPG
Today is a real summer day and then these fish go to the surface to swim around...

Meanwhile my pond is actually much too cold to put any fish in LOL also we have raccoons something terrible and have to shoo them in the middle of their bath every night to let our dogs out one last time

If memory serves correct it stays in the 50°F range in the middle of the day

It’s under a deck so it never sees any sun and even the ocean in California feels only a scant few degrees north of being frozen on a hot day… I still don’t know how surfers get in there. Maybe I’m just spoiled because I used to live near the Gulf of Mexico which always felt like a hot tub

Hello. It's staying unseasonably hot here this Summer. There's a pergola over my outdoor Goldfish/Koi trough. The water is staying a bit warmer, but I have some aeration going and I remove and replace quite a bit of water a couple of times a week. The large water changes increase the oxygen due the splashing as the tank fills and the new, treated incoming water is cooler than what's already in the tank. So, the oxygen level remains pretty high. The fish do enjoy a flush of clean, cool water twice a week.

Most reactions

Back