My Foster Kittens

K.J.

LUK ITS A FUZBALL
Reaction score
Piper (b&w) and poppy (black). They're both 7 weeks old. Included a video with my Golden Jenny. The kittens have no mom, and were bottlefed.

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

Video

Sorry, i'd show you the pictures... but apparently flickr is a dynamic page :rolleyes:

Poppy is the cutest. I have a completely black 9 year old cat, and he looked just like that when he was a youngster. Now hes huge and weighs 1 stone (about 6 kg) Hes a very well built lad!

They're adorable kj, poor Jenny just doesn't seem to know which one to play with first. :lol: Good luck with the fosters, it never works out for me, I always end up adopting them. :look:

:wub: are you sure you are the foster mum or is jenny ? lol how did you come by them in the first place?

:wub: are you sure you are the foster mum or is jenny ? lol how did you come by them in the first place?

I'm not sure if Jenny is clear on her boundaries... she mostly sticks around for the litterbox presents and the old cat food :shifty:

Well, I volunteer at an animal shelter and i've done fostering before. But some woman found these two - a third sibling was dead - alone in an abandoned car. Very underweight, they're still small due to worms and troubles like that. I suppose the mom was probably off hunting, but they wouldn't have made it anyway. Okay so basically that woman brought them into the shelter at closing time, then the next day - which was the day before my birthday, June 21st. Since then they've been bottlefeeding but I do give them wet food. Don't ask me why but Poppy hates it. She didn't even eat it during weaning. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back