My Fish Is A Bully

jackamsparrow16

Reaction score
i have 2 neon red dwarf gouramis a male and a female, it says everywhere i look that these are peacefull little fish but the male is constantly attacking the female anyone know why.

You sure you have a male and a female? If so you should add another female or two. Have there been any bubble nests?
Try and put some cover in for the female as well....

most likely he is either checking her out or is in need of some loving. if u no wat i mean. hehe.
i suggest u get another female or too to even out the stress. or u could possibly have 2 males bickering with one another.
hope this has helped.
community

most likely he is either checking her out or is in need of some loving. if u no wat i mean. hehe.
i suggest u get another female or too to even out the stress. or u could possibly have 2 males bickering with one another.
hope this has helped.
community

hope this has helped.
community

hope this has helped.
community
[/quyer they are both different sexes the male is red with blue on him the female is quite alot smaller and is silver...........ill try adding more females cheers

Sounds like you may have 2 different species, does she sometimes develop a black stripe? If so she's(?) probably a wild colouration honey...

Sounds like you may have 2 different species, does she sometimes develop a black stripe? If so she's(?) probably a wild colouration honey...

na never had a black stripe she looks the same as the female dwarf gouramis ive seen in books and on the internet

Most reactions

Back