My Fish And Their 10 Gal Tank.

repunzlie

Reaction score
I havent mastered the art of taking pictures of my fish without flash, so pictures are blury. Let me know what you think. I couldnt get a good picture of the guppies.

fishtank.jpg

fishtank2.jpg

froggie.jpg

mollieblack.jpg

mollieorange.jpg

Yea Ive only had the tank for a week, so it does need to be jazzed up a bit. I cant wait to make it look like some of your guys' tanks!

not bad, i like the corner decoration, not too sure about the treasure chest tho, but each to their own.
a few more plants would look better i think
what fish are in the tank,
i guess platies and a frog, but what else?
how many frogs do you have, not to be funny, but they like company of their own kind

Yea for some reason, I felt like you cant have a fish tank without a treasure chest. lol.

there are:
2guppies
2mollies
1frog
1cory

So Are you suggesting that I get another frog, so he has a friend? I went to get my cory today, and they didnt have any frogs. Poor kermie.

Its cute!

Get a black background it will make everything stand out even more!

Update.... more plants =) I took them with my cell phone and they turned out pretty nice =)

tankker.jpg

fishietanker.jpg

Looks better. Both cories and frogs will like bigger groups though. You'll probably be fine with 2 more of each. They'll love you for it! Also, may I ask what you feed your frog? I can't seem to get mine to eat. :unsure:

Thank you!
I just got a new frogger today... so I have two now. I really dont see a change in the way they act, there always away from eachother.
I dont have any corys at the moment, just a yoyo loach.

I feed my frog half a cube of blood worms every other day... most the time the fish get most of it though.

Okay, thanks a lot. I think your frogs will be a little more active now. They don't really stay together, they just like each other's company.

Most reactions

Back