My First Tank

Cenobite

Reaction score
Ok, this is my first aquarium, its a 180 Litre and had it set up about 13 weeks so all my fish are just babies (there are some in there honest! :D )

I'm desperate for a new digi cam so the photos are not brilliant:

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

What do you think?

very nice different theme but still very nice well done keep in touch with more photos when fish are bigger :kana:

Not really a fan of the whole ships/ornaments thing but The ones you have don't look too cheap and they seem nicely painted.

Keep us updated :)

Ben

bunjiweb said:
Not really a fan of the whole ships/ornaments thing but The ones you have don't look too cheap and they seem nicely painted.

Keep us updated :)

Ben
Trust me fella, they weren't cheap, the column was £70 and the boat was £40 :eek:

I've only got the fake plants at the minute cos it's my first tank but once I get into the swing of things I'm going to go bigger and better :D

I'm not really an ornament fan either but you and a few others on this forum have made them work and look quite nice and even artful. Well done!

ALASKA

:) Good looking tank! I designed my 46 gallon tank to look like the lost empire of Atlantis and ended up spending a fortune on decorations! I haven't revealed the tank yet because I'm working on live plants. :hyper:

Most reactions

Back