My First Tank Please Give Comments Greatly Apprciated

Dibbs123

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
View attachment 55211Hi what do you think of my tank. do you think I have over done it with the decorations?? thinking of removing the large white ornament and just leaving wood in.

Let me know your thoughts

Pic is tiny I cant make bigger!! annoying

Attachments

• tank_2.jpg
    tank_2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 49
i agree on the arch,the color of it doesn't seem to go with the rest.other than that,beautiful tank.

nice tank! i agree with the others about the arch..

also they're black skirt tetras arent they ? what else have you got :hyper:

nice tank! i agree with the others about the arch..

also they're black skirt tetras arent they ? what else have you got :hyper:

They are Black Widow tetras, dont know if they are known as black skirts as well?? I have a Dwarf Gouramis in there as well. did have another one but i died. Tank still in cycle so waiting to add more fish.

gonna remove the arch well after the cycle as dont want to remove any good bacs. Thanks for your comments

nice looking tank,
How big is it, looks quite a nice size compaired to the fish.

Jake :good:

nice looking tank,
How big is it, looks quite a nice size compaired to the fish.

Jake :good:
Its the same as yours. says 200 litres though I think it can only hold approx 180 ltrs. It is a Roma 200

gonna remove the arch well after the cycle as dont want to remove any good bacs. Thanks for your comments

aquarium decor contains little if no bacteria at all so if you take it out now your good bacteria will not be affected

Ok thanks

Nice looking tank you have there as most of others have already mentioned the arch should go. You should be proud :)

Nice looking tank you have there as most of others have already mentioned the arch should go. You should be proud :)

The dredded Arch has gone after a big fight with the Missus!!! lol She now agrees its looks better and more natural!!

Attachments

• tank_2.jpg
    tank_2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 35
looks great,glad you took our advice as advice and not criticism.beautiful tank. :good:

damn, those red flaring plants at the back suit your tank really good lol. i just noticed them.

what are they?

Most reactions

Back