My First Fish Tank.

Whitester

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
This is my first fish tank. It is a 40 us gal Hexagon tank. I purchased it used. Cost me $100 for the thank, stand, hood and light, gravel. It came with a filter and tank decorations. I didn't like the sound of the filter so I purchased a new one instead. I am hooked! I am already planning another larger, conventional shape tank. This tank will eventually turn into a species only Dwarf Puffer tank. Right now I have 6 blood fin tetras, 6 green tiger barbs, 1 RTBS, 1 zebra danno. The green tiger barbs chase each other most of the day. The RTBS chases only the green tiger barbs thru-out the day. The RTBS can't catch the fast barbs. I have plenty of hiding spots for the RTBS, but it never seems to sit still. Constantly swimming and searching for food. (I guess that is what the RTBS is doing.hahaha)

So here are a few pics. Nothing special, just thought I would share. I picked up some different plants today. I am going to change some things around. I kinda wish I found this website before I decorated my tank. After seeing some amazing aquascapes, I would have designed mine differently.

102_2487.jpg

102_2506.jpg

102_2491.jpg

102_2490.jpg

102_2449.jpg

102_2461.jpg

102_2464.jpg

Most reactions

Back