My Female Guppy

guppylover1

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
hi well u know when my female got preg and i said they all got eaten which they did unless she aborted them because i never actually saw any. well if she did abort them how quick could she give birth to some more because i think shes looking preg again already! i will send some pics and a video in later when i get my new fish light.

heres the video soz thats not a very good one but i will get another 1 soon.[post="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS2o2mS2_3Y"]video[/post]

well just befor they give birth they strat to produce eggs for the nect batch this is why some fish dont loose much weight after giving birth, and then it's about 4 weeks until the next batch

heres some pics of her. does she look pregnant again and if yes how long roughly will she have them because i dont want them getting eaten up again!

and she also as quite a dark gravid spot but u cant tell on these pics.

Attachments

• IM000039.JPG
    IM000039.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IM000040.JPG
    IM000040.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 24
it normally takes 4 weeks then they give birth but sometimes early and sometimes late

anyone? does she look preg and if ye how long she got left??? i also bought a breeding net yesterday and need advice on it.

thanks

no i have tryed to stop this one i started a new one cus it went wrong lol

i know this is off topic but i love that drift wood. is that a hole in where the fish can go?

I have had guppy babies a billion times and i have always noticed one thing... you will see her gravid spot extremely black while she is pregnant. But after a while it will turn brown. And every time it turns brown, the babies come shortly after.

Most reactions

Back