My dog CiCi and cat Lily

lljdma06

Retired moderator :)
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Princess_Lily.jpg
The_CiCi_to_send.jpg
Here are pictures of my other little children.

I have a dog CiCi, who is the picture in my avitar. She was 10 weeks old then, posing with her froggy toy, and this is her at 8 months taken with my camera phone. She is a wonderful Pomeranian.

The other pet is my lovely Turkish Angora, Lily. She is with my family in Miami, FL and I miss her terribly.

Aren't they cute?

:nod:

They are my little babies.

Ahh they are both lovely but I love Lily :wub: your Turkish Angora. POTM nomination to her !

I am glad you all nominate the white cat. I said I was going to quit nominating this month and I have already went back on my word...LOl Lovely cat and a cute dog..

Angel Lady said:
I am glad you all nominate the white cat. I said I was going to quit nominating this month and I have already went back on my word...LOl Lovely cat and a cute dog..
[snapback]876467[/snapback]​

Thank you guys so much. My mom was so happy when I told her about the pet of the month thing. That's great! But I have no clue what to do next. Three of you nominated Lily, so what's next?

For fun, here is the reason why my family and I do so well in tax time, we have our own accountant! :wub: Lily is a cat who loves to wear ribbons and collars, she loves to be groomed and look her best all the time, so she has more ribbons than I can count! This officially puts me in as wierd.

3Tax_time_for_Lily.jpg

Fixed it! Now I can have a picture of CiCi

This is from when she was little, 12 weeks, I will remove the first post, sorry about the technical stuff.

2CiCi_at_12_weeks_old.jpg

Thanks for being so supportive! And here is her baby picture when she was five weeks. Then I promise no more pictures of my pets! I am very bad, I'm sorry.

:-( :look:

Baby_picture_of_CiCi_LightCreamF2.JPG

lljdma06 said:
Then I promise no more pictures of my pets! I am very bad, I'm sorry.
[snapback]876696[/snapback]​
Don't be silly we love piccies ! :D

Those puppy ones of CiCi are just way too cute ! :wub:

bloozoo2 said:
Don't be silly we love piccies ! :D

Those puppy ones of CiCi are just way too cute ! :wub:
[snapback]877005[/snapback]​

Well, you asked for it then! Another pic of CiCi, this time in the reclining position. :p

Reclining_doggy.jpg

And another close-up! :lol:

CiCi_close_up_CiCi_close_up_pretty.jpg

So there, I promise no more! :fun:
That is until I take another one!

Most reactions

Back