1 x Male JD
2 x Bristle Nose 1 male 1 female

This is the full tank shot
FULLSHOT.jpg

Right side
RIGHTSIDE.jpg

Left side
LEFTSIDE.jpg

Here is a male Astatotilapia latifasciata these fish are on the indangerd list for in the wild
MALE.jpg

And last of all a Blue morri i think i have a male and female but not 100% sure i thought i had all male Astatotilapia latifasciata but now i know i have 2 females one male as the females have both got fry in there mouths it just took them 12 months to get hppy enough to breed so time may tell with the morri
BLUEMORRIE.jpg

the other morri seems to be getting a lump on its head like the flower horns does this happen with these fish ?

All fish are about 10 to 15 cm long and the JD is around 18 cm

Anyway what you all think

The orange light on the camera i can turn the flash off but not that one so im afaird its going to happen everytime i take a photo at night

tank is a 75 gal but with a sump so its around the 100 110 mark

sumps are great no cords or heater in the tank its in my shed and the glass on there was secondhand so there is a few straches on it but its not really for display more for breeding those Astatotilapia latifasciatas and a grow out to get those bristle nose mighty big

edit: oh and all those drift wood in there all came from my farm back in an earlier post i was saying how i go and get all the good looking dead trees (been dead fo well over 10 years) drop them in the dam then next time i go up there pull them out every 6 months or so. there is another batch up there ready for me now just got to pull it out of the dam. All that will go in the 550 gal tank im just waiting for the glass for it and then i will either have an oscar's paridise or a massive Angle community

i would love to go discus but the ones i like are over 120 $ aus dollars each way to much for me but maybe i will put that on the dream list

That is really nicemate! wow is all i can say! And a 550!!! Droolss.... :drool:

Im sure if you were to purchase discus in bulk and hunted around, im sure you could get them cheaper than $120. I know my lfs has the all under $80. Even some down to $50.00! And many many varieties too. Id suggest looking around online! ;)

That's a beautiful tank, Blacky. :)

Yeah, shop around for the discus and you may be surprised. Look in the classifieds in your paper: heaps of people advertise cheap fish in there.

I'm breeding and selling discus, and I only get R20 for a discus, but they sell doe R160+ at the lfs. so just look for a breeder and you could easlly get some lepards for less that $80each..

Most reactions

Back