My Divided Male Betta Tank :o)

aly_starh

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Yeah!! :)
Finally all set-up.
Will be used to house 4 Bettas, only got the 1 atm, (other betta (Lunar HM) in the community tank)

Dividers were made by myself with Craft Grids and Paper Binders very cheaply.

Tank-65l (each have 16.25l)
Substrate- sand
Plants- in sig
1 coconut cave each

Spikey, my current betta (DTVT) in section2 is happy! :)

DSC01503.jpg

EDIT: Mind the orange Guppy and tetra- they are now moved into there tank, was just as i was cleaning sand, they kept getting in the way :|

DSC01504.jpg

Thanks!. Not too sure yet, looking for some online Betta sellers, but cant find any :eek:(
Have looked at netty And Vans but they only have 1 male betta that i like, its a PK, but im hoping to get the other 3 all at the same time to save on postage costs...LOL :D

Any recommendations anyone??

Wow its looking fabby! :drool: I love boys & girls, love both my girls and my one boy :)
You could try ebay? Unless your looking at getting them from a proper breeder you know offline. I just go with bettas from my lfs when it comes to males as i think there the ones who really do need better care and a better life, some bettas can be in the lfs for months and never get a home. Goodluck :good:

it looks fab!!
when you clean do you have to remove the dividers? if so what do you do with the fish?
i would love to do something like this, would be on a smaller scale with my spare 35 ltr & just 1 divider, do you think this would be big enough??

Emma

Thanks for comments! :)

You could try ebay? Unless your looking at getting them from a proper breeder you know offline.

No local Betta Breeders here atm. :S
Will try Ebay again, The Betta Lady, PipPoodles Bettas are not ready yet :(

when you clean do you have to remove the dividers? if so what do you do with the fish?

No, dividers stay in the tank, to clean the top (dead leaves etc) i use a fine net, to clean the sand i use the syphon thing :)

i would love to do something like this, would be on a smaller scale with my spare 35 ltr & just 1 divider, do you think this would be big enough??

Yes!!! :) Defos!!! Thats like just over 17l each, very spacious IMO! :)
Its Brilliant!! 2 Bettas will fit in there fine, no probs :D

That looks really beautiful.

Might be planning to divide a tank up next summer for breeding or so.

Very Nice setup, Liek how you have planted each section

Most reactions

Back