MY CuTie-uGLy TanK

DOLORES

Fish Addict
Reaction score
ok this is my lil cutie-ugly tank (thats the way i call it becuz sometimes its the cutest little tank, and sometimes is the nastiest)

Attachments

• MaSCoTiTaS_028.jpg
    MaSCoTiTaS_028.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 33
That's the same thing I say about my tanks....except I add smelly in there too... :lol: :lol: :lol:

here are the guppyyyyys :wub: Dont ask for names becuz they dont have yet...gona name them when i buy more :) meanwhile i think about names

Attachments

• MaSCoTiTaS_082.jpg
    MaSCoTiTaS_082.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 30
freshmike said:
That's the same thing I say about my tanks....except I add smelly in there too... :lol: :lol: :lol:
LoL!!!!! :rofl: mine was smelly too! so i changed the water!
ok here is the one who sometimes aparts from the other 3 i looooove his taily

Attachments

• MaSCoTiTaS_044.jpg
    MaSCoTiTaS_044.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 51
ok i just named this one, i think its a female :S :p her name is Flo (like finding nemo) becuz shes all the time playin with her reflectION

Attachments

• MaSCoTiTaS_093.jpg
    MaSCoTiTaS_093.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 34
here is my favorite, this is the one who chills on the gravel while the bigger one is in an hysterical mood :rofl: isnt he or she (whatever :*) ) the cutest lil thing?

Attachments

• MaSCoTiTaS_096.jpg
    MaSCoTiTaS_096.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 55
HEELLOOOO EVERYONE!!! NICE TO MEET YOU! AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GIVING OUR MOMMY SUCH GREAT ADVICES TO TAKE CARE OF US!
KISSIIIIS :fun: :D :lol:

Attachments

• MaSCoTiTaS_082.jpg
    MaSCoTiTaS_082.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 34
Your guppies sure do like to yell :X ....glad cichlids don't make all that noise! :lol:

Hi Dolores! Your tank is looking very cute. Guppies are one of my favorite - there is soo much variety and activity with them :wub:
Some of your picture captions made me think that you may be a little confused about the sex of your fish. The pictures are not super clear (mine never are either) but here's what I "think" I see.

Pic #3 with the tail you think is cute is probably a female not male and I think she has a fairly dark gravid spot so she's probably the pregnant one.
Pic #4 I'm pretty sure is a male
Pic #5 is a very cute cory - arn't they just the funniest things?
Pic #6 is probably not pregnant - I believe that it is one of your males AND he's quite handsome!

Have a super day and thanks for putting up such cute pictures. Like I said, guppies ROCK!

ALASKA :D

jams.alaskan said:
Hi Dolores!  Your tank is looking very cute.  Guppies are one of my favorite - there is soo much variety and activity with them :wub:
Some of your picture captions made me think that you may be a little confused about the sex of your fish.  The pictures are not super clear (mine never are either) but here's what I "think" I see.

Pic #3 with the tail you think is cute is probably a female not male and I think she has a fairly dark gravid spot so she's probably the pregnant one.
Pic #4 I'm pretty sure is a male
Pic #5 is a very cute cory - arn't they just the funniest things?
Pic #6 is probably not pregnant - I believe that it is one of your males AND he's quite handsome!

Have a super day and thanks for putting up such cute pictures.  Like I said, guppies ROCK!

ALASKA :D
OOOOH HAHA THANKKS FOR LETTIN ME KNOW! I THINK THE OTHER GREEN CROBRA GUPPY ITS PREGNAT cuz those are the 2 who stay out of the way all the time....and sometimes the green cobra has a baaad mood, but she surely have lots of fun! somehow i knew there was something wrong with those 2.... thank you a million for tellin me all that and yeah.... :hyper: B) he is pretty handsome isnt he? ...now that i know the green cobra that i named flo is a male im gonna name him flavio! (like at the end of finding nemo when dory speaks with someother fishies) haha thank you! later on as i sed before im plannin on get a 20 or 29 gal, planted with sand...(when i learn a lot more about it) i juss recently took some more pix but theyre HUGE if i can convert them into .jpg i'll put them on here
HAVE A FABOLOUS DAY!!! :hyper: AND YEAH THEYRE THE FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD, AND I LOVE THEM 2 :fun: :wub:
thanks again and yeah GUPPIES RULZ!!!

With guppies it is almost always the males that have the beautiful tails/colores and the females are a little less colorful. There are other ways to tell the sexes, it has to do with fin shape on the belly but you can read about that in the pinned sections in the livebearer forum if you want. Enjoy them and I love the quick name change for him. He's gotta love it!

ALASKA

Most reactions

Back