Well I thought I'd share some pics of my Cats :wub:
Enjoy ;)

Larian
LARIAN2.jpg

Kyra (Larians mother)
Kyra.jpg

Lexx (Kyra's brother)
Lexxonwall1.jpg

Neesah. Quite a rare ginger female! Rescued this early this year.
Neesah.jpg

Madison
Maddiebydoor1.jpg

Jana
Janaonwindowsill1.jpg

Ellis, recent rescue
Ellis.jpg

Sixty (sister to Ellis) also rescued
Sixty1.jpg

And last but never forgotten, the late Raven. Passed away last April.
Ravennearbirdbath2.jpg

:wub:

Awwwww I love them all :wub:

Scrap that, I want them all!!!

Sunflower begins to plot :shifty:

wow... I thought i had a lot of cats!!!lol

They're so pretty!!! :wub:

Ohhhhhhh, they're gorgeous!!!! Look at Ellis's paws, he's gonna be big! Do you need a housekeeper? I'm sure you must do.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh, they are so beautiful. All of them. Ellis has the sweetest face, and Larian is gorgeous. I love them all :wub:

Lexx is the one for me :wub: :wub: He's beautiful! Wow Link, are they allowed indoors? I bet you have a full bed at night ;)

*EDIT* Raven is gorgeous too. I love the fluff. RIP :flowers:

*EDIT* Again . . . I am nominating Lexx for POTM.

potm.gif
for Ellis, that is the cutest kitten I've seen in a long time.

Authors note; not that POTM will come to anything but still worth the nom.

Awww thanks ;)

Yeah they're all allowed in. They have 'Kitten Towers' in the pantry which is a huge home made activity centre, a special cat kennel in the garden which has a ramp to the cat flap door and a perspex window, and beds all over the place. Jana stays in most of the time as do the 'sisters' Ellis and Sixty. Ellis grabs hold of Lexx's tail and he drags her around :D
Larian is top cat now that Raven is no longer with us and will not stand for anything, although Kyra kicks his ass on the odd occassion :flex:

Lexx purrs constantly during most of his activities and he's also touch activated. He will meow when you touch him which never fails to bring a smile. He's a very big cat, weighs in at around 5 kilos.

Cheers for the nominations. I'm guessing they're for October?

;)

Well, I awoke this morning to a phone call from a lady around the corner from my house giving me the bad news that one of my Cats had been run over and killed. All the images of my cats went spinning through my head like a fruit machine. The difference being that wherever it stopped it was gonna break my heart.

I got round the corner and saw a blanket at the side of the road. My stomach dropped and I felt sick. I carefully lifted up the blanket and there was Neesah.
She was less than a year old. I rescued her from a home that was far from caring when she was about 14 weeks old.

Rest in peace Neesah. I love you now and always.

Neesah.jpg

OMG!
I'm so sorry Link, You have my deepest sympathies.
:rip: Neesha :-(

Most reactions

Back