My Art!

Styx

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Yay! An art section. X3 *Glee* lol

So here's some of mine. I use only traditional mixed media.

Sketch of Secretariat. I just want to give him a pat!
Sec2.jpg

A female Salvini.
SalviniColorCM.jpg

A character from one of my novels. His name is Uzi. I lied... Two of my novels. A huge one I've been working on for six years and a new one I've been working on maybe two years. He is a bad guy, I must admit. ;3 This piece is titled, "I Look Normal." He is a cyberized assassin.
I_Look_Normal.jpg

Betta sketches...
SplendidDaySketchCM.jpg

MarblesSketchCM.jpg

This was done for the wonderful Wuvmybetta. She is such a kick --- lady. She entered it in the betta show for me that was this month and it did place. Woooo
FatherofMinesmallCM.jpg

The sketch:
FatherofMineSketchCM.jpg

This was for sale, but nobody bought it so I framed it and I'm keeping it. I think it's a favorite. ^^
BettaMommaCM.jpg

"Betta Kisses"
BettaKissesVer3CM.jpg

Tattoo design.
Betta_Tat-Arrows.jpg

Angry critter. I sold this one.
FloodWolfSAMPLE.jpg

Gift for a friend.
Dont_Cross_MeCMSmall.jpg

Ballpoint pen and cheap watercolor...
Left_Behind.jpg

A character of mine. He's got about 6 novels to his name. ;3
Visions_by_styx_leagon.jpg

A request. Which I don't do anymore because of a certain someone...
Padfoot.jpg

And that's all I have in my photobucket account. ^^

lovely pics - you are talented - I love the gift to your friend (v interesting).

OMG u are fab, wow wish i had a talents like yours...the only thing i can do is dance as i teach dance lol but your art is gr8 :) :) :)

Wow Styx you are very talented! If you lived in the Uk and still did requests then I would have loved you to do a pic of my old dog that died a few years back! It is such a shame that you no longer do requests as you are very talented!

Good luck in your future sales of art and your comic books! :good:

WOW! they are great pics, have you ever entered any on forums for contests, i would copyright them though...my friend put hers on a forum and sumone cast it off as theirs...but yours really are excellent :D

Most reactions

Back