My Apisto's

richiej1979

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Although I am not sure because the shop were useless.

Attachments

• Femaletff.jpg
    Femaletff.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 40
  • maletff.jpg
    maletff.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 41
Hi there,

Male is Apisto. aggasizzi (right hand photo), female (left hand photo) is not the same species, possibly from the macmasteri family but would need more images for a better ID.

Andrew

Looks more like

A-agassizii

A-agassizii.jpg

so you think it might be best to take them back on the grounds that they sold me the wrong fish?

I like them of course and I prepared to use ro water but i have a 35 (l) tank and i don't want them to go through all the agresssion if its going to cause problems. So far if he see's her he chases her away but no actual fighting.

were all agreed its a male ag. the female i think is borellii

Thanks - the female is diffucult to shoot cause she's hiding away from the male at the moment.

I had 2 red chrystal shrimp aswell but they seem to have gone missing. I found one but he wasn't very well. The shop sold them to me as "coral shrimp"?!!?

Nice fish but 35 litres is a bit small for these fish, would take them back if possible and plus they arent even a pair of the same species.

that black stripe down the middle makes me thing the male is actually apisto. trifesciata.... or however that's spelled...

Most reactions

Back