My African Featherfin Catfish

William Hlas

Reaction score
This is a picture of my African Featherfin Catfish. He/she(?) is about 3 maybe 4 inches and eats anything it can find. It's one of my favorite fish in this tank and very expensive to lose. 17 dollars! for this fish!

Feathfin catfish.JPG

there are much more expensive fish than $17. (no offense) look into marine. Average price of a fish is around $40-50 and I've seen up $5,000. Many of the more desired marine ones are about $70-$100.

but nice fish btw!!!!! :hyper:

EDIT: said %5,000 instead of $5,000 lol oops.

I hope your tank is big enough for that guy, and your fish aren't so small to be considered food. They can get 8 inches long at the least.

there are much more expensive fish than $17. (no offense) look into marine. Average price of a fish is around $40-50 and I've seen up %5,000. Many of the more desired marine ones are about $70-$100.

but nice fish btw!!!!! :hyper:
Let's not forget the expensive fresh waters. Lots of cichlids out there can cost loads, like flowerhorns, discus, and rare angelfish, as well as less common types of plecos. There are plenty of cheap marine fish out there just as well as expensive ones.

I paid 85$ for a blue cobalt discus when it was 3 inches. And all of my fish add up to about 400$ :lol: Guess i have expensive tasts lol. But i think that all the money is worth it for the amount of enjoyyment i get from them. :good:

Most reactions

Back