My 95 Litre Pets @ Home Special

hannakournikova

Reaction score
As above guys, had a wall to fill and always wanted to having some nice fish to look at.

cheers

DSC00909.jpg

Thanks ddn.
Currently have 4 penguin tetra, 3 cloud minnows and a danio of some description.

All plants are real.

Will be adding some more fish today.

Before adding the fish did you cycle the tank in anyway? If not don't worry, but you're in a position where you're going to have to do 50+% water changes daily whilst bacteria colonise in your filter in order to process the waste that your fishes produce (ammonia) into nitrite and then into harmless nitrates, I suggest you do some reading on fish-in cycling, if you don't go through the above steps the ammonia will accumulate and will be detrimental to your fishes health.

Before adding the fish did you cycle the tank in anyway? If not don't worry, but you're in a position where you're going to have to do 50+% water changes daily whilst bacteria colonise in your filter in order to process the waste that your fishes produce (ammonia) into nitrite and then into harmless nitrates, I suggest you do some reading on fish-in cycling, if you don't go through the above steps the ammonia will accumulate and will be detrimental to your fishes health.

yes tank cycled for a month, fish been in for 2 weeks now :good:

Most reactions

Back