My 90L

Ahmotorsport

Reaction score
As i said in the newbie department, just got this one going with 5 Glowlights.

WP_000219.jpg

WP_000229.jpg

WP_000289.jpg

Hope you like it, the blue LED strips are for the night time i've got some white ones coming for the day time. If you look closely you can see the glowlights bottom right (ish) in the last picture. In the blue light it's hard to get a decent picture of them without a flash and i don't want to startle them. When the white lights are on i'll take some if i can :)

Community tank with eventually about 8 Glowlights, school of about 10 cardinals, two Gold Balloon Ram once the filter is perfect and some form of Pleco/Catfish, would really love a Queen Arabesque or a Striped Raphael Catfish :)

Tank will look heaps better imo if you add a plain black background, will hide the heater and filter somewhat.

Also needs some more hardscape, wood or rocks.

Has this been "fishlessly" cycled prior to adding the glowlights or are you doing a "fish-in-cycle" cycle?

Tank will look heaps better imo if you add a plain black background, will hide the heater and filter somewhat.

Also needs some more hardscape, wood or rocks.

Thats a good idea, cheers :)

Has this been "fishlessly" cycled prior to adding the glowlights or are you doing a "fish-in-cycle" cycle?
Hi, i added some mature filter media from my small tank into this filter, then got the fish in there :)

Most reactions

Back