My 55

Dany

Fish Addict
Reaction score
DSCF0154.JPG

Whats the stocking list of that tank? You should have the sides of the tank under somthing sturdy like the middle of it is because thats causing stress to the glass and seams and could make it bow down and break. :crazy:

Whats the stocking list of that tank? You should have the sides of the tank under somthing sturdy like the middle of it is because thats causing stress to the glass and seams and could make it bow down and break. :crazy:

Might just be the photo quality.. i think there is a tank stand that extends to the edges of the tank..?

Nice tank...

yeh its just the pic. there are sides to the stand...its a fluval duo deep with the proper tank stand.

Oh I guess since its dark you couldn't see it. So whats the stocking list of the tank?

Wait so what you're saying is that if there are small sides of the tank sticking out, the tank can break?

It depends on how much of the tank is not suported because it will cause the tank to bow out then it will break leaving about 55g on water on the floor.

It depends on how much of the tank is not suported because it will cause the tank to bow out then it will break leaving about 55g on water on the floor.

Well, mine is sticking out just barely, maybe a 1/4 inch on both sides, possible less. Is this bad? How bad?

-Sorry to jack your thread Dany

its stocked with new world cichlids. theres a breeding pair of flyer cihclids and a young synspillus. also a small port cichlid.

Most reactions

Back