fish1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 60
  • fish3.jpg
    fish3.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 55
  • fish4.jpg
    fish4.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 70
Thanks guys! I am really happy with how my tank as turned out so far! Far from done though!

That's all the love I'm gonna get??

Ohhh, so many pretty fish! :wub: I am lovin' the blue stripey fish (the one w/ horizontal stripes) what is he?

Melanochromis Johanni and boy are they fun to watch, so active and animated. :D

lovely tank!! im really into black gravel at the mo!! cant wait to get my new tank and set it up black!

Greaaattt tank!!!! :drool:

As for the i.d., to me, it looks like a ps. acei to me? but im horrible at identifying.. maybe someone else knows?

Looks really nice! :good:

ps. U dont have any aggression probz? cuz u dont seem to have much caves or hiding spots.. no offense of course :)

No aggression problems, but I am planning on more rock and some drift wood! :good:

love the tank.
<-- currently setting up a 55g Mbuna myself.

Where'd you get the rocks? I've gotten a load of rocks, but those look much nicer than mine, and the caves a bit more natural.

Well stupid me... I bought my rock at the LFS (pretty cheap $.70/lbs. even though it is heavy rock... I saw it online for way cheaper... I like how it turned out... I do not recall what it's called though, I'll find out and get back to you! I will be adding more fish (syno cats) and more rock soon so I will get new pics up after that!

Most reactions

Back