my 46 bowfront

panboy

Fishaholic
Reaction score
this is a pic of my 46g, ive had it since christmas, it took forever to cycle, like 2 months. and now its been running approximately 3 months.

i have....
4 platies (1 in quarantine cause it got sick)
4 panda corys
1 peppered cory
3 otos
1 angel (even though its in quarantine also cause it got sick with the same thing as the platy)
1 bolivian ram (i just got him 4 days ago, but his colors are still pretty poor... hopefully it gets better)
and 3 rummy's (hoping to get 4 or 5 more when the lfs gets them)
abd a snail that mysteriously appeared out of no where..maybe a plant

opinions please, thanks, its my first big tank...

Attachments

• fishtank.jpg
    fishtank.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 24
yeah lots of them were in between the left rock and the plant next to it, cause i threw an algae wafer in there.

u might be able to see the blur of my rummynose's right on the wood, towards the left side...

ill get close ups when i can

Hi panboy :)

Very nice tank. :thumbs: It will even get nicer when the plants start filling out a bit. :nod:

Black_Chameleon said:
Sky042 said:
yep bowfronts rule

DSC01974.JPG
Looks pretty random...like you just dropped everything in the tank and left it as is..could use some order to it, and some plants, but it's cool cause it's a bowfront...
It's not even close to complete.
it's doing the fishless cycle now and I leave the lights off to stop algae so I can't put the plants in yet. I also have since changed the rocks around a bit but haven't taken a new picture. It looked the way it did in the picture because the driftwood wouldn't stay sunken on its own so I used some rocks to help hold it down.

getting a bit bitchy on here is it not bloody hell never mind nice tank when the plants ahve grown a little

Most reactions

Back