My 37G Community Tank!

ashlerbam

Reaction score
So I finally got the larger tank. We bought a 75g tank/stand. Realized it was to big for us now for living space. Turned around and sold it for more then we bought it for. Then found a nice tank to purchase that was more mid size.

Settled on the 37 gallon. 30"Lx12"Wx24"H

Inhabitants

1x GBR
6x Cherry Barbs
3x Angel Fish
4x Cory Cats
4x Molly (2 are fry)
2x Mystery Snails

Photos to come soon!

Just to excited to finally move our community to something larger. Was a 10g with about a 1/3rd of the fish listed.

Glad you are enjoying things so far Ashlerbam. We all feel pretty good about our fish here on TFF. Some have troubles from time to time but that is what we are here to help each other get through.

So an update on my tank.

I got rid of the molly's and cherry barbs. Tried out something smaller that would shoal at the top of the tank or was hopeful that zebra danios would have fit the bill. Well my tank was full of crazy zebra danios and was not very peaceful anymore. So We traded those out and settled with a couple of small festivum cichlids. My stocking is listed in my signature. And we are hoping to get pairs of everything after they grow out some in this tank.

some pics....
before we made the transition to live plants
DSCN0958.jpg

after the live plant switch
DSCN0989-1.jpg

random shots of tank at different times
DSCN0979.jpg

DSCN0964.jpg

DSCN0988.jpg

looking good :good:

Can I put in a request for a Festivum piccie, please? I've not seen any photos of them for ages.

Thanks!

I hope they get to liking their new home. They are still a little shy and showing stress lines. But they ate well yesterday and seem to enjoy munching on my plants.

I really love those rams. They are beauties that I only wish I had the water to accommodate. My own tap water is far to hard to even attempt them.

Most reactions

Back