My 29

PunkRock050

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
The first pic is when I first got it set up, very boring with 3 fake plants. Soon after though I ditched the plastic ones (most of em anyways) and got some real ones. Im much happier now :D

Aquarium.jpg

A little crowded with all these fry, but soon I will put some of them in my 5 gal. Anybody want some free fish? ;)

fish.jpg

Heres a sad attempt at getting a closeup of my tiger barbs. I love those Blue Gouramis in the corner. Theyre awesome!

fish2.jpg

fish3.jpg

Surprisingly enough, they dont bother any of the fish in there with them. They grew up with the Bala sharks, so theyre buddies :p

They bothered the Gouramis for about 5 minutes when I first put them in the tank, but now they leave em alone.

Those tigers look real nice. Nice red fins. You feed them any meaty foods or is it just flakes? I have a tank full of Tiger Barbs and they get a lot of frozen blood worms and BBS. It makes the colors stand out much more and they look stunning. Rose

I give them a flakes and some frozen blood worms occasionally and yes it makes their colors really bright and beautiful!

nice tank, i've got 2 bala sharks, ooooo love them :wub: :)

Most reactions

Back