My 20g Tank

lljdma06

Retired moderator :)
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
What a surprise! I actually took a decent picture of this one. A fun tank right now. I'm happy with it anyways. :) Come, let us share in my happiness. :lol:

IMG_1878editedsmaller.JPG

IMG_1879editedsmaller.JPG

Nice one... the plants are so healthy. :)

Thanks, I try. Thought I had lost the A. reineckii for a moment when I dosed with Excel. They don't like that.

Can't decide if this one's jungle or dutch. Probably somewhere in between! Your plants' health is enviable, that's for sure, LLJ :D

I can't decide either, but I think I have too much hardscape for Dutch. There are two large pieces of wood in there, and one small one. Somewhere, I can't find them any more underneath all that moss!

Beautiful tank! The plants look great. :good:

Again, thanks.

looks nice are there any fish in there?

Believe it or not, this tank is actually overstocked by many standards. 6 serpaes, 6 blue tetras, 6 black neons, 5 bronze corys, 3 otos, and one young angelfish. I still think I've room for a pair of rams. Had a bought of Ich early on in this tanks life, but didn't loose a fish to it. Did loose a tetra that was severly eggbound. That was terrible, I had to help along in the end, she was suffering a lot. Crammed full of eggs.

llj :)

Looks great. Never would've guessed all of those fish were in there.

Most reactions

Back