My 13g

damianstar

Reaction score
Hiyas, this is my main tank, 15Gallon, I did the usual newbie thing at first, filled it with all sorts of rubbish, then ended up taking most of it out!

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 43
apart from the diver it looks great ,but its your tank if you like diverman leave him in.
it does look very pretty

apart from the diver it looks great ,but its your tank if you like diverman leave him in.
it does look very pretty

Thanks all, it's got a nice goldfish, a samurai fighting fish, and some small red tail fish that the kids got ages ago, can't remember the name of them :blush:

The diver had to go in, it was my 3 yr olds idea :) well it was either that or a digger! lol

that tank looks great! but yet again, from the diver lol but still i like the plants and ornaments.
also, i just wanna say you have a fancy goldfish and you say you have a betta with it, but i cant see it. not a good mix. the betta may try, or if not sucsessful, kill that fishy :/
and those fish with the red tails are white clouds :) they are great :D i have some with neons

and a question lol, do you have an orfe in there?

The goldfish does indeed look fab, I'll try and get a decent pic of it.

The fighting fish doesn't bother the other fish much at all, it's been very happy in there for a good while now, we have one golden orfe.

and thanks for naming the other fish! lol

My fish are camera shy!

I'll snap one of the fighting fish when it's ready lol

Attachments

• goldfish.jpg
    goldfish.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 39
  • betta.jpg
    betta.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 29
Looks good but that orfe will outgrow the tank pretty quick(they are really pond fish and not suited to tank life).

Most reactions

Back