My 10G Setup.

BigChiefSmokem

Reaction score
No fish yet, just set it up. I added 5 new plants to it and some river rocks. It looks much nicer now.

Attachments

• MyTank.jpg
    MyTank.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 56
wow nice~ i want to follow you arrangement. i have a 10 gal too but i have 2 breeding nets in there so it's kind of over kill the tank now.... btw whta kinds of filter you are running? how come ppl don't seem to use UGF? :thumbs:

I don't use ugf cuz I have cichlids and loaches.........no good for them!

mashimaro_0000 said:
wow nice~ i want to follow you arrangement. i have a 10 gal too but i have 2 breeding nets in there so it's kind of over kill the tank now.... btw whta kinds of filter you are running? how come ppl don't seem to use UGF? :thumbs:
I'm running a Penguin Mini Bio Wheel. I've heard that hanging filters are much easier to run than UGF's

I think ugf's are good for any fish that doesn't like to dig.

Or fish that don't eat a ton and are messy. I like UGF's but I always use a box filter as well, the UGF helps with teh load on the box filter.
Ron

Hi, beautiful setup.
Just a suggestion. Have you considered live plants?
You could experiment by gradually substituting one artificial each week with a live one.

abudakos said:
Hi, beautiful setup.
Just a suggestion. Have you considered live plants?
You could experiment by gradually substituting one artificial each week with a live one.
Yeh, i considered live plants, but for ease of use and for less to worry about, i decided just to have plastic and silk plants. I'm happy with the way the tank looks.. Now all i need is fish!

Most reactions

Back