more plants for the planted tank

nightlife20

Gettin back into it all after 4 yrs off
Reaction score
well, i got some more plants thanks to a great chappy of ebay, if anyone would like his contact deatails dont hesitat to ask me, i will vouch for this ebayer 110%

first off, full pic of tank

Attachments

• tankupdate.jpg
    tankupdate.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 27
im realy hatein the fact that my filters are on show, so cant wait untill me external one gets hear :flex:

right, closer look at the plants around the big center peice bogwood, then when i get back from the school ill upload some more (hopefully of fish also lmao) :fun:

Attachments

• tankupdate2.jpg
    tankupdate2.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 22
thank you very much :)

im still workin on more pics.. half the ones iv taken are pretty crappy lookin so ill do some more later after iv done kids tea

They look to be in great shape for just being shipped. It will be fun to watch your tank fill out! Looking wonderful Nightlife!

ALASKA

yeah it took them two days in transit to get here, was pretty miffed as i was told next day delivery but and i stress this, BUT this was no fault of his, he sent by recorded delivery or special, and royal mail are pants.

some of the valli (i think thats what they are called? grass type ones) are a bit broken/bent/brown at the ends, but already new ones are forming at the base, the java fern is already showin sighns of havin babys (well i hope so because iv got brown hair legs and green legs hangin off my plants for some reason!) so maybe in a few weeks i should have some baby java fern in the tank :)

iv orderd a double light unit for next week so as from next week i shall be runing two lights in my tank wich will hopefully bring the lighting up... 2 lights plus reflectors should do the job for low light plants :thumbs:

heres my fave plant in the tank, its a realy quick grower, i brought it on may the 3rd an it was just about 4 inches high... its now 6 or 7 inches high and realy bushy (its the one with the ickle two toned leaves behind the bogwood)

Attachments

• favplant.jpg
    favplant.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 23
wow that tank is realy realy nice :) and them agels are great :wub:

hope mine will get like that soon dawn :hyper:

Don't worry about the vall, I have some in my tanks and it looked pretty poor when I first got it. But, it grows like mad and the strands are now a few metres long and all coiled up at the top of the tank. I would trim them but the bettas like it because it lessens the current from the filter. :D

Most reactions

Back