More Bn Eggs.

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

aww brilliant mate and WOW tht is one good looking male really nice colour like a gold very nice

second bath in 2 weeks wow your obviously doing something right ha :) is tht with the same female ?

second bath in 2 weeks wow your obviously doing something right ha :) is tht with the same female ?
Yeh there are only the two of them in there, To be perfectly honest these are in my daughters tank so the care of them is down to her really.

they must be well looked after :) what usally works for me is a full week of vegetable and some blodworm and 20%-50% cold water change each day :)

they must be well looked after :) what usally works for me is a full week of vegetable and some blodworm and 20%-50% cold water change each day :)
Thanks for that I will pass on the information and I am sure she will spoil them. :thanks:

Hey this is a weird Q...

Obviously Plecs can get HUGE, do the Huge ones lay bigger eggs or just more? :unsure:

bristle nose arent a "huge" pleco but if you get a over average sized one if would prob just lay normal sized eggs

Most reactions

Back