Fish Herder
Reaction score
DSC_2426.jpg

DSC_2433.jpg

DSC_2423.jpg

DSC_2313.jpg

DSC_2304.jpg

:wub: Wow, those are gorgeous horses.

I love them both, but that patchy one with the blue eyes is amazing. Great pics. They look like they're having great fun too.

:D

They have a draft horse at the local rennaissance festival that looks like the pinto there, eyes and all. He's blind, though.

Beautiful horses! I nominate the second picture.

Awww, cute. I love the horse with the blue eyes. The eyes are about the same color as the ones on my Loreal. You gotta love blue eyes on horses. :wub:

I saw this Draft Paint the other day, she had purplish eyes. Have you ever seen that on any of yours?

Edit: The computer just loaded the last picture. Those balls sure serve for hours of amusement for horses. Mine have been kicking one around for weeks. :lol:

mm... I've never seen blue eyes that dark. I've seen them so pale they're almost white, though, and that's a bit creepy :lol:

that ball's just an old basketball, not a jolly ball. I found it out in the field and started kicking it around. scared off all the mares but the babies weren't bothered. The colt in that picture, Curragh, thought it was the next best thing, which is funny because he's the spookiest of the lot :X

Oh, yeah, glass-eyes kinda creep me out. But I love those deeper blue eyes. Loreal's have actually darkened with age. :huh: And she's only 2. I'm wondering what's going to happen as she grows. But this other horse...I swear, the eyes were purplish. I'll have to get a picture.

:lol: Horses love to prove you wrong. I had the shyest foal ever...the first thunderstorm...he stands out there. All the other horses ran for the barn and freaked out. Go figure.

Most reactions

Back