More Alage Issues.

Fair enough then, cheers. I'll post back when I get the new powerhead and whatnot.

Many thanks.

Ok I'm finally looking to get this Powerhead. It's literally been ages since I've had some spare cash. Given my tank's a corner unit, I guess it wants to go near the top right in the corner and be pointing at the centre of the curved front yeah?

I'm looking at the 2, with 2300lph. It won't bother my fish will it, this flow rate? Last thing I want is to end up stressing them or something.

Ok I'm finally looking to get this Powerhead. It's literally been ages since I've had some spare cash. Given my tank's a corner unit, I guess it wants to go near the top right in the corner and be pointing at the centre of the curved front yeah?

yes,
the powerhead will be fine, i have 3200l/ph on my 216litre which is only a bit bigger, yet a lot more turnover!

yes,
the powerhead will be fine, i have 3200l/ph on my 216litre which is only a bit bigger, yet a lot more turnover!

Excellent, so long as the fish don't get bothered by it. Don't want them constantly struggling against the flow and tiring themselves to death.

Any rough idea how long it'll take to see algae reduction/better plant growth with this powerhead? I know you can't be specific but what, weeks?

Most reactions

Back