Molly, Guppy, Platy?

64–77 °F is the right tempature for the platy so that means you are 5 degress lower than it should be
but they most likey be fine in 72 but maybe for winter u should get a heater

yea they should be fine in 72F do you have any photos of them?

yea they should be fine in 72F do you have any photos of them?
no i dont have any pics yet and as of now i just put the one from my 10gal in the 29 that has been set up for 2 weeks he is by his self but there will be more soon so ill get pics asap

64–77 °F is the right tempature for the platy so that means you are 5 degress lower than it should be
What do you mean that a platy kept at 72f is 5 degrees lower than it should be. And why should it be kept at 77f. A platy will live and breed at 72f and it don’t make a lot of difference if it is kept between 72f and 77f.

What do you mean that a platy kept at 72f is 5 degrees lower than it should be. And why should it be kept at 77f. A platy will live and breed at 72f and it don’t make a lot of difference if it is kept between 72f and 77f.

i was wondering the same thing?????

Surly your defeating your own fight here, 64-77°F fine, so how and 72°F be 5°F to low?
variation in temperature occurs naturally esp in the wild, so as long it happens slow'y in the aquarium their's very little or I'll even go to say almost no stress caused from this.

Most reactions

Back