Modaz

Kelso81

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the little yellow guy. He's gorgeous. :blush: I'm so happy.
He arrived this morning, and I got him settled straight into his tank. Where he is now swimming around, flaring at everything, and has even eaten a few Bio Gold pellets.
I will post pictures once he has had chance to get used to everything.
Once again thank you so much. :good:

Glad hes doing well :good: I got my 3 girls from Modaz this morning too, cant wait to get some photos!

Glad hes doing well :good: I got my 3 girls from Modaz this morning too, cant wait to get some photos!
glad you both got them ok, frollickfish, wheres my feedback? :lol: :lol: :fun: :hey: , nice to see pics of them in theri new homes, makes the hard work worth while :nod:

glad you both got them ok, frollickfish, wheres my feedback? :lol: :lol: :fun: :hey: , nice to see pics of them in theri new homes, makes the hard work worth while :nod:
Ha ha! Im terrible at remembering to leave feedback but done yours now :lol: Still trying to get some good pics that arnt too blurry!

aww thanks for the great feedback, pic, pic, pic needed :shout: :lol:

I will get pictures soon I promise, but this morning I went in and he has built me a nice big bubble nest. So he must be settling in. :wub:

I will get pictures soon I promise, but this morning I went in and he has built me a nice big bubble nest. So he must be settling in. :wub:

yeah i noticed my new betta made one also, what dose it actually mean they are ready for breeding or just like making nests? grats on new fish.

Thank you - I can't stop watching him.
A bubble nest means that they are happy - so congratulations on yours. I'm not a 100% sure on breeding, but I believe that it is a sign that they are happy and ready to breed. I am sure someone else would be able to tell you more on that though if you were thinking of going down that line, I think there is a lot of conditioning involved.
My little girl has built a big one today as well - so there must be something in the air :lol:

No pictures yet I'm afraid as I'm not very good with a camera, but my husband has promised to get me some this weekend that I can post. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back