Dwarfs

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Midget loach!!! :D Shown with fullgrown otto and juvinile bolivian ram :lol:

Attachments

• Andrew__s_tanks_2_6826__2_.jpg
    Andrew__s_tanks_2_6826__2_.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 25
He likes this otto and is neglecting his fellow loach :eek: The ram is curious of what the little twitchy thing is :huh: :lol:

Attachments

• Andrew__s_tanks_2_6827.jpg
    Andrew__s_tanks_2_6827.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 20
buggyboutbettas said:
awww what a cute little guy!

P.S. you'll get better pics if you turn on the aqarium lights but don't use flash. ;)
The lights were on although the sunlight from outside covered it up. I don't have a tripod so I can't do good no flash pics. Besides, even with no flash there would be a glare from the window :sly: Thanks for the comments!

Ahhh! He's so tiny! I love him! :wub: :wub: :wub:

So, he's a midget loach? Never heard of 'em. I may just have to start doing some more research, cause that little guy is adorable! :hyper: ;)

lol! Thats too cute. Sounds like my corys. Two of them are always together, but the third always hangs out with my plec...I think he thinks the plec is just a big cory. He'll sit on his head and stuff, and the plec just lays there. :lol:

Arashi said:
lol! Thats too cute. Sounds like my corys. Two of them are always together, but the third always hangs out with my plec...I think he thinks the plec is just a big cory. He'll sit on his head and stuff, and the plec just lays there. :lol:
Too funny :lol:

Most reactions

Back