Merry Christmas...

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Well, enjoy the Christmas holidays everyone... 🎄🎄🎄
xmascard2022a.jpg

Happy Christmas, everyone 🎅

I hope Santa brought you all the new fish you asked for...

Happy Christmas, everyone 🎅

I hope Santa brought you all the new fish you asked for...
As a matter of fact he did, in a way.
I found a bunch of small creatures at the bottom of my 20g indoor pond.
Not sure what they are...
They look just like what came in on some plants a few weeks ago

Merry Christmas to all of you! I'm hanging with the immediate family today because we've all been sick. But I just took an elk prime rib out of the smoker, and the bacon parmesan green beans are about done in the instapot. We had a blast opening presents this morning (including the dog: I opened his elk leg bone for him with a hammer), scored some good loot, and of course we're celebrating both the birth of Jesus and the passing of the longest night of the year. All great stuff.

I wish all of you a peaceful and gratitude-filled day. Thanks for making my life a brighter place. Ho Ho Ho

So how many of you had a family get together/Christmas meal that was total mayhem, with kids and dogs and wrapping paper everywhere you looked? Yesterday was a lot of fun. I got to play a game with ever changing rules with my little niece. There's nothing like the sound of little kids laughing.
I got her all wound up and left her with her parents while I wandered out into the crunching snow night under a perfectly clear starry sky. My daughters watched Charlie Brown's Christmas, then the dog got herself dry cleaned in the snow, and Christmas 2022 was done.
I was celebrating the ability to celebrate, which I think covers all beliefs and world views. Now having the finest socks in Christendom is just a bonus.

I forgot to test the old belief that at midnight on Christmas the animals talk. The fishroom would have been good, though given the origins of the fish, they probably weren't speaking English anyway.

Guess it smelled good to the cats as our little calico Zelda decided to lick it and claim as hers. Like the little hellion needs sugar to fuel here neverending energy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back