Members' Betta Showcase

Mr. Convict

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm very curious as to what bettas you all have, so i got the idea and started this thread.

Easy enough to understand.. Post your pics, with a little info (name, size, interesting story maybe?) about your baby :p

PS. sorry if there is a thread like this already, but i couldnt see any, if there, mods feel free to lock/delete :)

well any reason to show off my bettas is good enough for me :hyper:

here is my mgohm male Whip....Whip got his name from a spawn gone bad where his gf whiped his but pretty darn good for not spawning properly with her.
mgspawn2a.jpg

her is the girl that beat Whip so badly, she was the prettiest betta I have ever owned, she had died after a accident where she decided to atack the end of the siphion tube.
mgfavsmall.png

here is tweek and princess, right before their first spawn, tweek has sence developed cancer and I no longer spwan him, princess is now the mother of my 22 day old spawn.
spawn1.gif

here is porkorouso, the jury is still out on weather she is in fact a she or a he, whatever it is she was hogging all the food in my sorority tank and got very obese, thus she has been on a starvation diet till shes not such a porker. but whatever it is a blue marble rt or a blue marble rt pk male.
bluemarble1.jpg

and finaly here is one of my sisters fish that is living at my house temporarly, I borrowed him and he is the father of my 22 day old spawn and the father of my sisters older spawn, my spawn was him and my white sd borderline hm female princess, my sisters spawn was him and a tourquese hm female. he is a forest green feathertail, that my sister had actualy rescued because a breeder was over run with males and giving them away.
forest.jpg

I SERIOUSLY need a baby off of Forrest spawn!!! I've been looking all over for a green betta like that. I haven't found one up to my standards yet...but he is GORGEOUS :drool:

then I will add you to my list hehehe. :shifty:

now where did I put the darn list....

my sisters babies from him should all be green, and either hms rts or possible a few fts.

my spawn from him I was trying to get some green and white mixs, we shall see how they turn out. a green cambodian would be stunning, or some butterflys....

storm
SANY1010_edited.jpg

jasper
SANY0947.jpg

rayne when i first got her.
IMG_2189.jpg

current photo of rayne
SANY1023_edited.jpg

livingston my frist betta, who died about three months ago.
SANY0407_edited.jpg

and Mr Guppy
SANY0982_edited.jpg

My recent Wal-mart rescue.

bettahm6.jpg
dscn0613qa7.jpg

Not really named yet. I've just been calling him 'buddy'. :rolleyes:

Not a breeder. Veiltail, not the best flare at his tail, and having problems with it going ragged at the edges.

Still trying to tack down whether he's got quick fin rot, is causing his tank's own ammonia levels despite the zeolite (temporary tank only!) or if he's eating it. :sad:

Great job starting this. I haven't seen one around either.

Flash- My first betta who died after getting in a fight with Cam :(
flashstillfs4.jpg

Cammy (Copper CT from Petsmart :p)
dsc00231sj2.jpg

w/o flash:
dsc00411pu9.jpg

Sunny
dsc00292gu2.jpg

Dodger
dsc00333pc8.jpg

Kirby (lives at my gf's appartment)
dsc00353sc1.jpg

I apologize if I've already posted many of these pics lol. The fish are so hard to get pics of I'm just going to go through photobucket and pick out ones I have already :)

These are the three boys in a divided 10 gallon:

CT: Pescado (yes his name is fish lol)
IMG_0420.jpg

VT: Diego, in his much younger years. (before tumors and a bad bout of tail biting)
Diego4.jpg

CT: Lancelot:
L3.jpg

with flash:
L6.jpg

And the girls in the 29gallon with a few other fish. Still nameless lol. I asked about tail types on a different thread so these are the general consensus:

CT: This girl is my favorite lol. Tried spawning her with Pescado, and even after all the conditioning she tore HIM to shreads
Female1.jpg

CT:
102_3301.jpg

PK:
Female3-3.jpg

PK:
Female4-1.jpg

VT:
Female5-1.jpg

SD/HM?
Female6-3.jpg

Ok thats everyone! Sorry for all the pics!

Ok thats everyone! Sorry for all the pics!
Thats what this topic is all about! :D

post pics. I think the betta forum could use an ongoing topic like this with member's bettas. Mr. Convict hit the nail on the head.

'nother pic of Sunny so im not just cluttering the thread :p

dsc00302jq5.jpg

Here are my my guys:

Hades
hades.jpg

Vulcan (fin is almost back to perfect btw!)
vulcan3.jpg

Zephyr
zephyr2.jpg

I also take care of a yellow VT male (kept in parent's room) and have 4 females in my community tank :wub:

Lots of pics of ours.

Here are the boys

Taro
sqbettas.jpg

Midas
0804290024.jpg

Draco
0804300022.jpg

Sygun
0803120050.jpg

Riot
0803300037.jpg

Diesel
0802140023-1.jpg

The Babies
Dyson
0806210051.jpg

Dude
0805280020.jpg

Dink
0806100047.jpg

The Girls

Sahara
0805250069.jpg

Tien
0801020018.jpg

Komeko
0807010043.jpg

Ruby
0807010041.jpg

?
CT_207.jpg

Shazzy
0804020044.jpg

Crumble
0805220028.jpg

Midnight
0802210071.jpg

Camelia
0802160024.jpg

Foxglove
2008_0213Hair0031.jpg

Thanks :good: Halfmoon x Rosetail can sometimes produce FTs. I think Constantine has some in her spawn!!

Most reactions

Back