Meet Our Newest Additon

woodie

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
th_sami2.jpg
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ooo very nice.i had 1 or those about 4 years ago.he was called jimmy dont know y i called him that just seemed a good name.my grandad found him in a card board box on top of a skip at 3am in the morning as my grandad is a milkman and it turned out jimmy was albino he was eventually rehomed in a local aviary with lots more chipmonks.sorry that dragged on a bit didnt it lol.very nice critter u have there tho. :D

I never knew you could keep them in cages. here you see them all the time besides the roads running in the dirt. I am shocked you all keep them for pets...they are pretty...

yeah we keep them as pets there very cute and mischeivous :p we nearly bought some white ones but there had been badly inbred and had some health problems :sad: luckily this little girl is from a differnt family :)

Awww my friend used to breed chipmunks! She had them outside in an aviary. Haha... they used o run up my back and sit on my shoulders behind a curtain of hair! So cute.

:rofl:

I think it's a bit like we're shocked people in America keep hedgehogs as pets! Here theyu're completely wild animals (mind you, a lot of people feed them dog or cat food in their back gardens ). ;)

Chipmunks are great animals, my friend used to keep them and they were lovely!

:rofl:

I think it's a bit like we're shocked people in America keep hedgehogs as pets! Here theyu're completely wild animals (mind you, a lot of people feed them dog or cat food in their back gardens ). ;)

Chipmunks are great animals, my friend used to keep them and they were lovely!

Loads of people in the UK keep African Pygmy Hedgehogs too :nod:. My college has two... they are very easy to keep.

Wow, learn something new everyday.... :blink:

Most reactions

Back