Male Or Female?

MrsM

Fishaholic
Reaction score
please take a look....i think she is a lady, im not really bothered, i wanted a female for better colouring but i will not be breeding so its just "so i know" thanks
image-13.jpg

image-16.jpg

yes i mean the krib, i know that peppered cory got in the way but they seem to be best buddies haha, thanks :)

I like your sunken ship, I have a sunken submarine in one of my tanks, I did have an airstone in it but found the fish wouldn't go in because of it, once I took it out they go in and out all the time now.

yea lke the pirate ship too, i only got it for my son though,he is pirate mad, i would prefer the driftwood and real plants look, but....sigh...haha...have you got any pics? can i see, i love a good nosey haha :rofl:
my cory tend to clean the ship and then rest on the deck of the boat, looks funny :)

Yes get them swabbing the decks lol. My submarine looks like an old WW2 relic, it has a bit of algae on it now so it looks very real.

Going back many years I made a model of the Cutty Sark and broke it in half on purpose, everybody loved it and now things like that are very popular, I must have been ahead of my time lol.

haha yes i think you were...bet it looked great! :good: i did look into the submarine...but decided to go with the ship...id still prefer a real river bed look.....

I do as well to be honest, in my other tanks I have them more natural with wood,rocks and plants.

you have MTS?? haha, id love another tank, but no room :( poor me...get some pics on!! :)

Most reactions

Back