Male & Female Pearl Gourami, Golden Apple Snail, Bronze Cory

Saltcod

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Livestock: Male & Female Pearl Gourami, Golden Apple Snail, Bronze Cory
Quantity for sale: 1 Pair Gourami, 1 Snail, 1 Cory
Reason for Sale: Making Room in Tank/Change of stocking, Cory needs some mates
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: £4 for the pair of Gourami, £1 for the Apple Snail (or consider swaps - see below). Bronze Cory free to a good home :)
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: Will try and get photos this evening

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've had the male/female gourami for just over a year. They are beautiful, peaceful fish and male has just started building bubblenests. £4 or swap for plants/shrimp/assassin snails.

The apple snail is bright yellow, very active. Currently about the size of a 20 pence piece, maybe slightly bigger. £1 or swap for plants/shrimp/assassin snails.

The bronze cory was one I rescued from a LFS a few months ago. He was in a filthy tank with gravel and had no barbels :-( My tank has a sand substrate and it looks like his barbels are finally just starting to grow back. However, I no longer have any bronze cory playmates (I only have panda cories) for him to hang out with so I think he deserves a good home elsewhere. I'm unsure of his sex but he's quite slimline, so I've assumed "male"!

Most reactions

Back