xshellx

Reaction score
Wanted:
Item Wanted- Male betta
Condition Required-
Price Limit- depends. willing to pay good price for right betta
Picture or Link to Item
Location- edinburgh

Hi im looking for a male betta as a gift to my little sister. Tank has been cycled and waiting for the little guy. She likes the look of the lighter coloured ones also the lighter blues and purple/lilac. so in short she just likes them all :rolleyes:

Im in edinburgh area so around there or if you would be willing to post that would be great.

So if you have a male betta in need of a new home let me know. thanks

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I breed bettas but unfortunately have none available at the minute.
I have a friend who does but im unsure if im allowed to post a link to their sinks over here??

I breed bettas but unfortunately have none available at the minute.
I have a friend who does but im unsure if im allowed to post a link to their sinks over here??

would it be against the rules to pm me it ?
Im finding it really difficult to find one just now and i really dont want to go to the lfs to get one they never seem to be in very good shape and bad as i feel for them id like to get her a nice healthy fish she can enjoy and not worrie about any issues it may come with.

Thanks

Most reactions

Back